Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5, 2009

Breakfast -- Strawberries & Cream Slim Fast Shake & a Mulit Vitamin

Lunch -- 33oz Tropicana Blend Raspberry and Acai Berry Juice

Dinner -- Tomato Soup, Carrot & Orange Juice blended with Banana and Ice

Desert -- None

Workout -- 2 hours of Racquetball

-----------------

Good day, got off shift and had my morning shake. Home for a little and then went to the Condo Pool to hang out. Took lunch with me... :o) Naturally my buddy Scott and Tim Cox were grillin out... grrrrr ... but I survived. Hung out there for a while and saw some good friends. Got ready to leave and go to the gym to swim but Gila talked me out of it and into going a playing racquetball instead.

Racquetball was fun. Gila worked me pretty good but I took her 4 games... although the score was in my favor, she pretty much kicked my butt. Played 2 games of doubles after that but not as good workout.

Dinner was good, hung out and watched a movie. Prepped drinks for my shift at Station 11 tomorrow.

Good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment