Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009

Breakfast -- Strawberry Shake by Atkins - first time trying this... it's ok.
Bonus -- Switching out Engines out in the sun... ugh.


Lunch -- Carrot & Orange Juice blended with Banana and Ice and added protein supplement

Dinner -- Cream of Celery Soup, Gatorade

Desert -- No Fat Pineapple Sherbet, orange juice, lemon juice

Workout -- 1 Hour on the Exercise Bike and 30 minutes on the treadmill

-----------------

On Shift trade at Station 11 today, blended stuff last night to bring to work for today. I'll have my stuff at my station tomorrow. Still pretty tough at times. Burgers, chips, food everywhere at the station.. ugh

Forgot that during racquetball last night out of no where I got hit with... hummmm I want Greek food!! Then, we played some more and I was like, no.... maybe nachos!!! ha ha..

Only 24 more days :o) Gotta keep working at it.

Good news is I got 3 sponsors today!!! I really appreciate it!! I need more though so if your reading this and haven't sponsored anyone or know of someone to pass this on to it would be greatly appreciated.

Other good news.... I'm at the station, and I'm already done working out, and it's only 10:56. I don't even usually start till Midnight or later at station 2. ha ha

Thanks for checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment