Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

Breakfast -- Slim Fast -- Strawberries and Cream

Lunch -- Tomato Soup and Gatorade

Workout -- Swam 2300 yards (3 x 500 yards in under 10 min each + 800 yards of other stuff)

Dinner -- NAKED juice "Protein Zone"

Haven't drank enough water today thats for sure (other than pool water). I'll try to fix that before I crash...

Also started adding a Multi Vitamin to make sure I'm getting what I need.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this morning was pretty tough, actually... all night was tough because we were up pretty much all night, ugh... Once I got home though it got easier because I fell asleep.... got up and met Monika at SAMs Club and bought a ton more Juice and some veggies... I've discovered that I'm a pretty lazy juicer... I can blend like crazy... but Juicing itself takes a lot of effort... I'll get it down though. I got some carrots, celery, and some spinich to try to juice so we'll see how that goes.

Work out tonight was GREAT. Swam 3 timed 500 yard swims, all were under 10 minutes. I can pass my Headlifeguard test again... ha ha.. the rest was tool work (kickboard, paddles, bouy, and warm up and cool down.) 2300yards total (1 mile = 1760yards so I did 1.30 miles).

Tomorrow is going to be a little bit of a drag. First day with the new crew and we are having a BBQ for 4th of July..... maybe I'll have Spicy V8 instead.... ha ha...


Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment