Monday, July 27, 2009

July 26, 2009

Breakfast -- Grapefruit Juice, 30 oz

Workout -- Swam 2000 yards

Lunch -- Blue Machine Naked Juice

Dinner -- Chicken broth with blended Green Chili and black pepper

-----------------------------------------------------------
It's my Birthday!!!!! ugh.. I'm 40...

So I got home (remember I did a 2 hour workout and didn't get to bed until 4:30) and checked a couple things on the computer and fell asleep for about 30-45 min. When I woke up, I freaked out a bit because if I didn't get to the gym and get my workout in I wouldn't be able to workout today.

I got to the gym and swam a 2000 in the outdoor pool. Ever been swimming and feel like you're swimming up hill? Or for those of you who worked at the Beach (or any waterpark) it felt like I was swimming against the lazy river current... ugh. BUT, I got done! and only received a mild sunburn.

Got home, changed and went to the German American Club for a meeting. Horrible.
Came home, and just hung out with my friends/neighbors and other friends to celebrate my Birthday.

That's about it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment