Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17, 2009

Breakfast -- Atkins Strawberry Shake & Multi Vitamin

Lunch -- Keva Juice Rasmanian Devil with Protein Supplement

Workout -- Swam 2500yards (50 laps)

Dinner -- Creamy Portabello Mushroom soup & Water

Desert -- lowfat vanilla yogurt with strawberries and juice

also (cranberry juice, orange juice, and about 1/2 gallon of water)

--------------------------------

Today was pretty good. Still craving to eat something. I'm not all that hungry, and when I am I'm able to drink that away. However, had some sever moments of weakness today... but I overcame them all!

There was a BBQ at Headquarters for Theresa's retirement... man those burgers smelled good. Glad I had my Keva Juice in hand... Glad I thought about that ahead of time...

Then, I was at the store and thought... ya know... just one tortilla won't kill me... but then I picked up the pack and thought... there's at least 10 here... they'll be in the house... ugh... put them back..... so I did.

Then tonight at the house.. I started rumaging... and thought.. tuna salad is pretty healthy... ha ha... decided to have yogurt and strawberries blended instead..

Again, it's really not that I'm hungry, I'm getting full from the drinks. I'm just bored with drinks and want to bite something!!! ha ha... well, only 13 more days. I can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled up on your blog, and...

    Wow! Looks like you are working really hard on eating right and exercising! Good for you! Thanks for incorporating Keva Juice into your nutritional plan! I know how hard it is when you are trying to shed pounds! Keep it up though! I know your "diet" ends soon, but I encourage you to keep eating healthy and staying active! Make it a way of life! Good luck! Drop by sometime and say hello...

    ReplyDelete