Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009

Breakfast -- Atkins Strawberry Shake

Lunch -- Keva Juice Ragin' Raspberry with Protein

Dinner -- Cream of Mushroom soup and water

Workout -- 1 hr on Treadmill (1205 calories, 4.75 miles)

other -- orange/grapefruit juice, 1+ gallon of water

-------------------------------------
Upgraded to Commander today so I was just driving around most of the day. Stopped by Station and ate lunch then went out and about againg running errands, visiting stations and going on a couple calls. Got back to station 2 and worked out and crashed for the night... well... I will crash eventually.. :o)

Good day all in all. When I stopped by Station 8 Jay had shredded BBQ chicken. WOW that smelled soooooo good. That was the hardest thing to be around. That and Pizza... the guy here at 2 had pizza. Luckily they ate before I got here. That's one thing I'm definitely craving. But, it's no big deal.. I know I can make it to the end.

Talked to Zak today. He's doing better. Said he lost some weight while he was in the hospital and was going to try to get back into the program if the doc says it's ok. Good to hear his voice. Especially since I've been slacking and haven't called him. I've not been great at that lately.

Thanks again to everyone for their support. It's a great cause, it's helping them and it's helping me. I'm feeling better than I have in a while and I'm losing weight... it's a win win situation!!

Catch ya later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment