Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12, 2009

Breakfast -- Atkins Strawberry Shake

Lunch -- Keva Juice Rasmanian Devil with Banana and Protein

Workout -- 1 hr on eliptical, 15 min on bike

Dinner -- Chicken broth with black pepper and blended grn chili. Green Machine Naked Juice... (not my favorite...)

---------------------------------

Feeling pretty good overall. Clothes are fitting better, my cardio is going good, and it's easier to pass up food after 12 days.... Don't get me wrong, I really want to eat something... if nothing else, to have the sensation of actually biting through something ... ha ha.. but all in all it's not that bad. Just wish I could lose the weight faster...

It's really making the month go fast, which sucks because it's summer.. it needs to be as long as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment