Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8, 2009

Breakfast -- Strawberries & Cream Slim Fast

Lunch -- Kiva Juice - Rasmanian Devil with Banana and Protein Supplement

Workout -- Swimming... 2300 yards (500 free, 500 Breast, 500 tools, 500 free, + 150 warm up and 150 cool down)

Snack -- 10oz Butter Pecan milkshake


Dinner -- hummm... I guess my snack was my dinner...

-------------------

I actually haven't felt weak until a little today. But I may just be tired, I didn't sleep very well at the station. All in all I feel pretty good. May not be drinking enough water though either. Just finished 40 oz of Water and feel better.

So after the gym I went to the movies with my friend Monika. Got there and wasn't feeling great. Still a bit wobbly from earlier. I decided maybe I needed a few more calories... and possible some sugar... ha ha. So I had a "LARGE" shake at the theater... which was about 10 ounces... ugh. and a Diet Coke... probably not the greatest thing... but I felt better afterwards. The movie was good to... go see the PROPOSAL

When I got home, I didn't feel like eating anything and then when I did it was too late... so ... I went to bed...

Day 9 around the corner..

No comments:

Post a Comment