Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, 2009

I'M DONE!!! :o)

Breakfast -- no breakfast.... No eating until weigh in... ha ha

WEIGH IN - STARTING WEIGHT 295.6 lbs
- ENDING WEIGHT 270.0 lbs

WEIGHT LOSS 25.6lbs

----------------------------------------------------------------
Well... I did it, and with minimal faulters...

I was all excited thinking about what I was going to eat and I had such grand plans for after weigh in..... I ended up swinging through McDonalds and grabbing a grilled snack wrap and a power aid...... HOW NON EXCITING!!! But I wanted to get something small and quick so I could get home, get this in ... and now I'm going to the gym to swim my laps.

What... you thought cause it was over that I'm done!! ha ha... no way...

My new goal is to keep up the progress I've made, continue working out every day and eat healthier, eat more often, but less food... Let's see if I can actually get down to 250.... or less...

Please check back. I'll have at least one more post on this if not 2.

Thanks for all your support.

BrianK.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Your hard work has paid off! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete