Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009

Breakfast -- Atkins Strawberry Shake

Lunch -- 20oz of V8 with Marie Sharps Hot Sauce,

2nd lunch -- 12oz Rasmanian Devil with Protein Supplement

Dinner -- Creamy Portobello Mushroom Soup & Fruit Punch!!! yumm

Workout -- 1 hr + cooldown on the Eliptical (5.26 miles, 1110 cal)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Great day today... for the most part. Got some things done around the house, ran a couple errands, and is irritated with the County..

So I usually help out with verifying longevity and seniority and stuff for the Department and for HR. Well they are playing games in HR (amongst themselves) and the NEW people that are handling the stuff I work with just can't get the concept that Fire works 1 day and is off 2 days. They have sent me emails and set meetings on my first day off and plan stuff for my second day off, and then wonder why I don't respond or attend. HELLO!!! I DON'T GET MY EMAILS WHEN I'M NOT WORKING!! So ... I ended up working for like 3 hours today on Longevity... for free... grrrr

Other than that... it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment